Free Summer Meals for Kids – Grand Island
May 17, 2021 0 comments Leah Paulsen
Grand Island Public Schools Nutrition Services will be offering Free
Summer Meals for all kids ages 1-18 at 5 different locations.
• Children do not have to attend Grand Island Public Schools to be eligible to receive free meals
• On site – Regular cafeteria meals
• No application needed to receive free meals.
• ALL children ages 1 to 18 are welcome!
• Masks must be worn when not eating and social distancing will be enforced.