The Mission of the Centura Booster Club is to support and assist with the programs and activities of Centura Students, thereby creating positive experiences for all our youth. This will be accomplished by recognizing the endeavors and achievements of teams, groups and individuals, by assisting the students, teachers, coaches/sponsors, and administrative staff, by increasing community enthusiasm, and by raising funds to support these interests.
Sandra Davis – President
Patty Gorecki – Vice President
Carly Callahan- Treasurer
Anjanette Jensen – Secretary
Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Activities for 2018-2019:
- Parent/Teacher Conferences – October 17-18, 2019
- Apparel Order Here!
- Fall Sports Programs / Winter Sports Programs
- Homecoming – September 1, 2018
- Ice Cream
- Cake Raffles
- Pop Shoot
- Booster Appreciation Night – December 1, 2018
- Youth Basketball Tournament
- Achievement Night – April 26, 2019
- Officer Election (April)
- Graduation Photographer – Sonja Schultz (2019)
- Teacher Appreciation in May
- Golf Tournament – August 3, 2019
Check out our:
Centura Boosters Facebook page for more news on our amazing Centura students,
Projects funded by local boosters,
The Agenda of our next meeting, and
The Minutes of all the Centura Booster Club meetings.
If you would like to apply for a grant from the Centura Booster Club, please download and complete the application below.