Centura 2019/2020 Back to School details:
- 7th grade and new student orientation – Tuesday, August 13 6:00pm in High School gym
- There will NOT be a Back to School Boot Camp for students grades 8-12. Instead parents are invited to obtain the Back to School registration paperwork in one of three ways:
- by picking up a copy of the paperwork from the High School office during summer hours. (Monday-Thursday 8:30-3:30pm or Friday 8:30-noon)
- by clicking on the following link. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1wKp-DjpzyZYmhau1jMlMuk8_zC9GKGL4?usp=sharing
- The documents that begin with the #1 are REQUIRED.
- The documents that begin with the #2 are REQUIRED for those participating in extracurricular activities.
- The documents that begin with the #3 are optional. Please review them for applicability to the needs of the students.
- The documents that begin with the #4 are information only.
- by picking up a copy of the paperwork from the High School office on Wednesday, August 14 from 4-7:30pm.
ALL required paperwork, lunch and computer usage fees can be turned into the High School office prior to Friday, August 16. Lunch prices for grades 7-12 is $2.85; Breakfast is $1.55 Computer usage fee is $20/quarter of $80 for the year.
Please note: A Centura Booster Club membership registration form is found in the #3 section. Membership dues must be paid separately to the Centura Booster Club.
Any questions can be directed to the High School office (308) 485-4465.